Here for You When You Need It
If the beauty of your smile is compromised due to an accident or injury, we can help.
Responding quickly to the issue is key to protecting your teeth and oral health. Please call our office immediately if you or someone you know is experiencing a dental emergency.Book Appointment
What’s Considered a Dental Emergency?
A dental emergency is anything that requires immediate attention from a professional. Your dentist can help alleviate pain, stop bleeding, save your natural tooth, and protect you from serious infection.
Dental emergencies that can be treated in-office by your dentist include:
- Damaged tooth
- A tooth that’s been knocked out
- Bitten lip or tongue
- An object stuck between your teeth
- A damaged or lost filling
Seek Immediate Attention
Don’t hesitate to seek the necessary care for a dental emergency. Protecting your smile is an important part of maintaining your overall health.
Please contact us for emergency assistance.Book Appointment
- City Centre 3 13761 96 Ave Suit 608
- Surrey, B.C V3V 0E8
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed