Enhance the Beauty of Your Smile
Clean, healthy teeth can’t help but sparkle when you smile.
Visiting your dentist regularly for a comprehensive exam and cleaning can prevent issues from arising, keeping your oral health and the appearance of your smile at their best. Our friendly and knowledgeable team will make you feel comfortable in our care.
Visit us today! We want you to gain another reason to smile with confidence!Book Appointment
How Often Should You Visit the Dentist?
A healthy mouth is part of a healthy body, and a trip to the dentist should be part of your regular health care routine.
We recommend scheduling an exam and cleaning every 6 months to prevent or detect potential cavities, gum disease, or other oral health issues. Your dentist may suggest more frequent visits depending on your needs.
Our team supports healthy smiles and performs our services free of judgment. Your comfort and satisfaction are our priority.
What to Expect from Your Cleaning & Exam
A dental exam and cleaning are performed by our experienced hygienists and dentists. Even if you can’t see or feel any signs of oral issues, our team of professionals is trained to detect potential problems early for easy and effective treatment.
The Dental Cleaning Process
Dental cleanings are an essential part of preventing issues such as gum disease and tooth decay. We want to help ease any stress you may feel about your appointment. At each visit, you can expect us to:
- Using a scaler, we’ll remove plaque and tartar that has built up between your teeth and around your gum line
- Next, we’ll polish your teeth with gritty toothpaste for a deep clean and to remove any leftover tartar
- You dental hygienist with then give you a professional flossing to remove leftover plaque or polish and target any trouble areas
- Once scaling, polishing, and flossing is completed, we’ll rinse your mouth with water to wash out any debris left behind
- Lastly, we can apply a fluoride treatment to protect your teeth
Your Comprehensive Dental Exam
A dental exam is an important part of keeping your teeth and gums healthy. During your appointment, your dentist looks for:
- Missing, damaged, or decaying teeth
- The condition of your gums
- The spacing of your teeth and proper bite
- Signs of growths, cysts, or mouth cancer
- The state of previous dental work
- Signs of clenching, grinding, or TMJ
- City Centre 3 13761 96 Ave Suit 608
- Surrey, B.C V3V 0E8
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed